miercuri, 25 februarie 2009

Finally I created my own blog....it is true that i was obligated ( it is a hard word :) ) by my english teacher to write in english but i gues that it will be helpfull for my english knowlege.
So my frinds i hope you will enjoy this little diary.
take care!

Un comentariu:

  1. Dear Imola,
    I love your first blog and the theme you have chosen: the 8th of March - a day to think of all mothers, women, sisters, etc. I wish it were more than just a day, as women deserve a lot more. This blog could expend into some other holidays which are specific to Romanians such as Martisorul - 1st of March. You could say a bit about that too.
    I hope this exercise will help you with your English and if so, you won't consider that you have simply met the English teacher's request but have accomplished something of and on your own!
    The English Teacher: Anisoara Pop

    RăspundețiȘtergere